Customer Services Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Competitive Basic Salary + 20 days holiday + your birthday off + health care scheme + other company benefits
Full time, (Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm depending on requirement)
FSC is a family business with 30 years of award winning experience in creating, rolling out and managing bespoke customer food-on-the-move solutions. Our customers include a selection of blue-chip companies in various industries, such as Shell, Debenhams, Thornton’s and Dunelm. We offer a range of consultancy services drawing on our in-depth knowledge of the food-on-the-move sector and have managed projects in South America, North America, Asia, Scandinavia and several European countries.
Our Head Office is located in the world-famous village of Cheddar and we have an Innovation Centre near Bristol in Flax Bourton. Although many of the team are based throughout the UK and Europe, we regularly get together to review performance, share best practice and socialise! As well as working in a challenging and fast-moving environment, we believe it’s important to have a big chunk of fun and no day is ever the same at FSC.
- Answering and logging all incoming and outgoing calls and emails to our customers in a positive and friendly manner.
- Actioning these queries and responding to customers within agreed deadlines.
- Processing Customer’s orders and making order amendments, within agreed deadlines.
- Maintaining Customer accounts
- Providing reports to account managers as and when they are required.
- Training new starters and team members in existing processes
- Maintaining process documentation and ensuring any changes are documented and rolled out to the team to use
- Liaising and feeding back to the Customer Service Supervisor when issues arise and keeping all relevant parties updated.
- 5 GCSE’s, including Maths and English
- Background in Customer Service
- Experience in offering extensive training to other team members
- Computer literate, particularly with experience in EXCEL
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good timekeeping
- Open minded attitude
- Ability to handle customer complaints and difficult situations in a calm manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Relishes working in a fast-paced environment in a hands-on capacity
- Has a natural can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Driven and positive
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal