Recipe Professor Systems Administrator
Basic salary + fully funded health care scheme + company pension scheme + 20 days holiday + your birthday off
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 1 hour lunch break
FSC is a family business with over 30 years of award-winning experience in creating, rolling out and managing bespoke customer food-on-the-move solutions. Our customers include a selection of blue-chip companies in various industries. We offer a range of consultancy services drawing on our in-depth knowledge of the food-on-the-move sector. Our Head Office is located in the world-famous village of Cheddar and, although many of the team are based throughout the UK and Europe, we regularly gather together to review performance, share best practice.
The role will involve:
The RP Administrator has total control of the ingredient / packaging entries within the system. Working within Operation team to ensure that daily reports are generated & supplied to FSC Stakeholders. Utilising the pricing cost data to produce thorough, accurate, and regular reporting to FSC Colleagues and all FSC Suppliers. In addition to regular data checks and validation works within Ingredients and Packaging entries on the System, you will closely cooperate with NPD, Operations and Technical Teams to assure entries on the database are correct and unused Ingredients/Packaging entries correctly archived. You will the primary contact for Point 74 & will be requested to work with them on developing the system to suit the business needs. You will be required to provide ad hoc tasks according to business needs.
- Full control over database making sure all entries are correct, up to date and validated.
- Producing and sending out quarterly Supplier reports, to ensure pricing discrepancies are spotted and resolved quickly.
- Analysing and comparing prices between Suppliers to make sure database reflect current price trends.
- Running weekly C.R.Y. report to reflect changes occurring in the system. Running daily reports and sharing with relevant Teams.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Finance department and making sure relevant costs/charges and fees are correctly inputted in the system.
- Independent in requesting and running necessary reports as per request of other teams
- Independent in workload planning and daily/weekly tasks.
- Dealing with day to day ad hoc requests and projects.
- Assisting Account Managers in their projects. Making sure prices presented to the Customers are reflecting correct information and most up to date data.
- Detailed checks on Open Book to assure Recipe Professor and Open Book align.
- Assisting Development Kitchen and NPD Teams in price sourcing.
- Become the RP superuser & able to assist other users
- Be the primary contact with Point 74 for system development / upgrades.
Qualifications (academic and work-related):
- 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English / educated to A Level standard/ educated to HND level relevant degree
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel desirable
Experience and skills:
- Background in a finance, data entry & numeracy
The Necessary skills:
- Attention to detail is essential
- Self-motivated. Willing to learn through personal development and commitment to obtaining the correct data.
- Good communication skills. Whether face-to-face, on the phone or via email you must have the ability to transfer your experiences and expectations to everybody you interact with.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint primarily).
- Ability to produce reports from the system when requested.
- Adaptable, conscientious and accountable.
- Full, clean driving licence.
We can offer a friendly and dynamic working environment. We are a family business which values a good work-life balance, but also personal development.